Rejuvaskin is an anti-wrinkle serum that's produced by Scarheal, Inc., a company based in the United States that has been in business since 1988. Scarheal, Inc. offers cosmetic alternatives to plastic surgery for wrinkles and scars. Is this product as exciting as it claims to be? Weigh the facts for yourself and see.
Rejuvaskin Claims and Benefits
Rejuvaskin is Scarheal, Inc.'s only product manufactured for the treatment of wrinkles, and promises an "advanced anti-aging formula" that can help deliver "beautiful skin for a beautiful you". Marketing materials on the internet claim that Rejuvaskin can:
- Dramatically improve the skin's firmness, resilience, and tone
- Aid in diminishing signs of aging
- Help create collagen and elastin production (collagen and elastin are the building blocks of healthy, youthful skin)
- Help to shield against damage from the environment
The Rejuvaskin official website gives an extensive listing of product ingredients. Some of the active ingredients are as follows:
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, which is a man-made material consisting of amino acids that make up a peptide. Amino acids are the proteins that are needed for healthy, vibrant skin. This ingredient is well-known around the industry for its effectiveness in fighting wrinkles.
- Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, is an anti-oxidant that occurs naturally in the body. No clinical testing has proven its effectiveness in fighting skin wrinkles; however, some studies suggest success in the prevention of cell damage.
- Argireline or Acetyl Hexapeptide-Ah3 is another synthetically made peptide. Argireline is effective in reducing wrinkles with continued use.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, a fatty acid that's found naturally inside every cell, and acts as an antioxidant. Lipoic acids fight free radicals that lead to premature aging and wrinkles. There are no known tests to prove if Alpha Lipoic Acid is effective in reducing wrinkles, although some research has indicated that Lipoic acid is 400 times better than Vitamins C and E as an antioxidant.
Rejuvaskin Reviews And Conclusion
Although Rejuvaskin wrinkle correction products are easily obtained through their official website and other online sources, there does not seem to be a great deal of reviews or customer feedback about these products. Rejuvaskin also claims on its website that it is "the most effective product on the market today." But without clinical testing to show proof for this statement, it is difficult to attach validity to such a claim- Rejuvaskin is definitely not the most qualified product on the market today. Given this unproven track record, Rejuvaskin wrinkle correction may seem a tad bit pricey when compared to other anti-wrinkle products. All these things should come under consideration prior to considering the purchase of Rejuvaskin.
Want to know how Rejuvaskin stands up next to other anti-wrinkle products on the market? Check out our comparison chart for reviews and more information!
How Does Rejuvaskin Compare?
Looking for a wrinkle cream that works? We've reviewed the leading the anti-wrinkle creams and compiled all the information for you.
All information is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication.
© 2014 WrinkleReview.Com
Daily updates, current date: November 26, 2014, 11:10 pm